Womens Health
Abnormal Bleeding
0 Replies
lfoste15 - October 20

Ok, so I have been on birth control for about 9 years now and this has never happened to me before. I have missed a couple pills here and there before but I have never really messed up my cycle like this.... This past month I missed 2 pills (I am not sure when but I know I did because on the little "dial" thing the day it starts on is Sunday but mine was off because of the day I got my presctiption. I had always been 2 days ahead of it but then a little over a wk ago I noticed I was on the day the dial actually said--meaning I went from being 2 days ahead of it to on it--i missed 2 pills). Shortly after I noticed it I started getting cramps but I wasn't supposed to have my period for about another week. I started bleeding and it has been brown (got a little red for less than a day then went back to brown) and not very heavy. It is in the stage where you debate on using a tampon or not and one day it was heavy enough to use one. Anway, usually my periods are only 3-4 days and I have been bleeding about 8-9 days now. Also, I was naseous last week and threw up one day, which really freaked me out because I do NOT want to be pregnant! That whole time I was spotting/bleeding I kept taking my birth control but I do not even know if that counted as a period or not since it was completely NOT like a regular period. And I tried to look up stuff online but all the quizzes and stuff as me "how late is your period?" and technically I dont even know if I had one and I dont know if I should take a pregnancy test because of the same reason! Any advice/ideas/info?! Thanks!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?