Womens Health
Miscarriage "Pill"
18 Replies
heartache2012 - April 18

Mistropal or some thing similar


torirenee - August 14

i am 19 and went to the er for stomach cramps and back pain i sat there for three hours with them running all kinds of test i told them i was pregnant s they were trying to check on my baby i was 12 weeks and they couldnt see anything except the amniotic sac with nothing inside of it, so after 3 or so hours of waiting they then sent me to labor and delivery and they said from the levels of my hcg they should definitely be able to see my baby, but of course they couldnt. they then told me my baby never developed into anything except a cluster of cells. so they sent me home and said if i dont miscarry in 72 hours to come back so i went back and they gave me the pills that they put in my cervix, they never diagnosed me with any thing. they said that i would have a really bad period and to take some motrin for pain. well about 3 hours later i was screaming on my bathroom floor and i could not stop puking it was the worst unbarrable pain i had ever had i called the dr crying in pain and she was upset cause the nurse never gave me any meds for pain or nausea so she rushed me a prescription for vicodin for pain and premithazene for nausea, its about 3 weeks later now and im still cramping and bleeding it hurts when i get up caugh and push to pee thats when i feel the cramps and yesterday i noticed a very foul oder from my blood and vagina that i have never smelled befor and im really concerned and dont know whats going on i hope some one can help me and i hope this helped someone as well

also i would not advize any one to take this pill and i would never take this pill again its horrible!!


MELISSA - January 16

Thanks to drclimentscott for helping me pregnant after 4years of
marriage no child,but with the help of drclimentscott am pregnant now.i
got pregnant exact time he promise me within the period of one month and it
really work he is God sent, contact him for more details and help email him

If you have been unable to conceive a child after a year of regular,
unprotected intercourse or sooner if you have any of the following:
Erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other problems with
sexual function
Pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
A history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems
Groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery
If you are concerned about one or more of the symptoms or signs on this
list, please talk with (DR.) CLIMENT For An Effective Natural Herbal Drug,
( ) +2347036879479. +2347036879479.+2347036879479.
+2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.



You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?